Saturday, December 17, 2005

Open Book


Once an acquaintance with a human being named “ ”... heck what difference it makes. I liked and despised him for several rationale but none the fewer he was an open book everyone he met, which he is till date. He was an idyllic example of Black and White persona, no shades of grays in between; maybe he had some polarizing filter on to hide those shades. But lately I have started to see those gray shades, honest – witness this on his blog here.
There are Nuclear Scientists and here is this Exceptional Copywriter.
I exhibit some of his works in my next post.

3 comments:

Sandip Gohil said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Just A Human said...

I know it was you ...

Lindsey said...

Apparently there is a lot of gray to me...

Live Traffic Feed