Sunday, November 05, 2006

Keep Walking...

Friends, I would like to share an amazing point of view -

I am faster than you, I am stronger than you
certainly I will last much longer than you,

you may think I am the future but you are wrong - you are,
if I had a wish I would wish to be a human,

to know how it feels, to fear to hope, to despair to wonder - to love

I can achieve immortality by not wearing out,
you can achieve immortality simply by doing one great thing

KEEP WALKING...

Transcript from an Original Creative Commertical
- Click here view the commercial

5 comments:

Margie said...

Thanks for the visit to my blog!
That was a most interesting commercial!

Have a nice day!
Margie

meetu said...

ah ! tht was inspiring friend.

imfreenow.blogspot.com said...

Did you vote? Oops, maybe you didn't just vote over in the United Arab Emirates.

imfreenow.blogspot.com said...

Did you vote? Oops, maybe you didn't just vote over in the United Arab Emirates.

iamnasra said...

This is really lovely thoughts

Live Traffic Feed